THE NEW VARTA® BATTERY TEST-CHECK PROGRAM
Test every car coming in on the ramp. Every third car breakdown is caused by the battery. With the VARTA® Battery Test-Check program, you may detect a defective battery before it fails. You and your customers will profit from the test.
The road to success
Why is testing batteries a great idea?
…of all tested batteries
are in a weak condition
…of all tested batteries
are directly replaced in
How it works
Find out how you could support your customers — it’s just a matter of minutes.
1. Offer the FREE VARTA® BATTERY TEST-CHECK to all customers coming in for a regular checkup.
2. The test only takes a few minutes. All you need is a battery tester.
3. A detailed test result on the rearview mirror documents the procedure and displays the result.
4. If the diagnosis detects a weak battery, recommend immediate replacement. Remember, 80% of all customers follow your recommendation!
5. Satisfied customer: Your customers feel well-advised and rely on a properly functioning battery.
How you’ll benefit
Benefit from a business segment with huge potential
Test every car coming in on the ramp
By testing every battery that comes to your workshop, you'll help detect a defective battery before it fails!
WIN NEW CUSTOMERS
The VARTA® Test-Check program will increase traffic to your workshop.
BUILD LONG-TERM CUSTOMER LOYALTY
Provide great service, reduce the risk of premature battery failure - and gain customer trust through expertise.
BENEFIT FROM LEADING TECHNOLOGY
VARTA® is at the forefront of battery technology, renowned for quality products and innovative service.
How we support you
Everything you need to get started.
- WORKSHOP FINDER
- ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN
- SALES PACKAGE
Routes drivers to the nearest workshop in the FREE BATTERY TEST-CHECK program.
You will get all the information you need in personal trainings, via movies and on the preventative maintenance website.
Online and offline tools to promote the program.
Banners, displays and lots of marketing material for your workshop.
How to show the test result
Provide great service – and share it. Not every battery needs immediate replacement, as your customers will be pleased to hear. By sharing a detailed test result, you will gain their trust and motivate them to re-check again regularly.
Green = OK
The test result shows your battery is in good condition. Just make sure you check it again before the seasons change.
- No self-depleting short-circuits
- Good charge acceptance
Yellow = CHANGE
The test result says "good/recharge.” Your battery’s performance is starting to decline. It will fail soon. We recommend replacing the battery now.
- The plate surface reactability is significantly reduced.
- Weak charge acceptance- charging to 100% SoC is difficult.
Red = CHANGE
The test result says "replace,” because your vehicle needs more than 12 V for a reliable start. It should be changed today to make sure the car starts properly.
- Very weak charge acceptance
- Strong self-discharge
How you succeeded
"Most car drivers only think of the battery by failure when their car is not starting,” says Axel Pfeil. “The VARTA® test-check banner reminded our customers of the importance of the battery. The mirror tags showed them at first glance whether the battery is in good shape, or should rather be replaced. Participation in the VARTA® battery test program is more than recommended. With us, the free battery test for each car belongs now to the year-round program."
Register for the FREE VARTA® Battery Test-Check Program
It is very easy: You sign up to participate and our experts will contact you with further information. You will receive your personal POS Test-Package.
- Participation is completely FREE for your workshop
- Your workshop will be visible in the digital VARTA® Workshop-Finder
- Build long-term customer loyalty
- Benefit from innovative technology, marketing support and a strong brand
- Establish the workshop routines today to get ready for the future
Already TESTING and need more material?
Verifying your partnership status
The e-mail address needs to be listed in our VARTA® Test-Check program database, in order to verify that you are a registered program partner.