Battery Maintenance Battery Storage Seasonal Use Instructions Powersports Batteries Maintenance Tips Battery Off-Season Care and Storage Is there preventative maintenance I can do for my battery?
← Maintenance & Storage
Battery seasonal use
Autumn: Prior to the rest period
- Charge the battery completely, switch off all electrical devices and, if possible, disconnect the battery.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Store batteries fully charged.
- Fully charged batteries can be stored even at temperatures well below zero. Partially charged batteries can freeze at temperatures just below zero.
Winter: Prior to the rest period
- Check the state of charge/voltage regularly.
- Should the voltage drop below 12.4 V, recharge the battery.
Spring/Summer: Prior to the rest period
- Check the state of charge/voltage regularly
- Should the voltage drop below 12,4 V, recharge the battery